Social Media Examiner
- How to Create Influencer Roundups: Tips and Tools for Bloggers December 14, 2017Do you want to improve your influencer outreach for roundup posts? Wondering how to come up with a unique topic idea? In this article, you’ll discover a four-step plan to create effective influencer roundups. #1: Plan a Timeline for Your Roundup Timing is everything. If you plan your influencer-driven content in time for the upcoming [...] This post How to C […]Ann Smarty
Mashable – Social Media
- Help your business grow with help from social media tool SMhack December 13, 2017Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission. Social media is a great way to reach potential customers and engage an audience. But it can also be insanely complicated. Between Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, there are too many platforms and not enough time. But there’s a great social media […]Leah Stodart
- Why Email Is Essential to Your New Omnichannel Marketing Strategy December 14, 2017Email is one of the most effective digital communication channels, and delivers the highest ROI of any marketing tactic (email marketing generates $38 for every $1 […] The post Why Email Is Essential to Your New Omnichannel Marketing Strategy appeared first on Jeffbullas's Blog.Michael Becker
Social Media Today
- Rising CPMs During the Holidays? Here's Why You Shouldn't Panic December 14, 2017Have you noticed your social ad campaign costs rising of late? There's a reason for that, as explained in this post.
The Guardian – Social Media
- This Christmas, don't give books to non-readers December 14, 2017For bibliophiles, it is tempting to buy books as presents to ‘fix’ people who don’t read – but this is snobbery of the worst kindYou’re making a list, you’re checking it twice, and your fall-back position will be a nice book or two for friends and family to unwrap on Christmas Day. Everybody loves a good book, right?But wait. What about those who don’t read? […]David Barnett
No items to display at this time.
- Free Is The New Broke: Why Free Media Rocks, But May Not Be Enough November 20, 2017If you’re like most business owners, you struggle with getting traffic and sales. You may also be perpetually frustrated by the lack of reach and engagement you get on social media (especially Facebook!). It’s ESPECIALLY frustrating when you’re told again and again how amazing Instagram/email marketing/SEO/etc. is, but yet it’s just not working for YOU. […] […]Kim Garst
- 11 Simple Ways to Increase Facebook Engagement December 14, 2017Facebook engagement refers to any action that someone performs on a Facebook page. This might include liking a post, leaving a comment, sharing one of your updates, clicking... Read More The post 11 Simple Ways to Increase Facebook Engagement appeared first on Hootsuite Social Media Management.Marc Schenker
Huffington Post – Social Media
Unable to display feed at this time.
Forbes – Social Media
- Why Some Experts Say Ending Net Neutrality Could Harm Science December 14, 2017The FCC just voted to repeal net neutrality, and some experts say that is a threat to science. Here's why.Marshall Shepherd, Contributor
We are social
- How brands can navigate mistrust, misinformation, and multiple mindsets December 14, 2017Our Chief Strategy Officer, Mobbie takes a look at the key insights from our Think Forward 2018 report. The post How brands can navigate mistrust, misinformation, and multiple mindsets appeared first on We Are Social UK.Mobbie Nazir