Social Media Examiner
- Facebook Live Screen Sharing, Facebook VR Updates, and New Facebook Ad Options October 21, 2017Welcome to this week’s edition of the Social Media Marketing Talk Show, a news show for marketers who want to stay on the leading edge of social media. On this week’s Social Media Marketing Talk Show with Michael Stelzner, we explore Facebook Live screen sharing and Facebook VR updates with Joel Comm, New Facebook ad [...] This post Facebook Live Screen Shar […]Grace Duffy
Mashable – Social Media
- Meet the young woman behind the 'chinstagram' trend October 20, 2017Michelle Liu, otherwise known as 'Chinchelle', is 'chinning' all over the world. Read more...More about Travel, Instagram, Funny, Mashable Video, and TrendsCarley Sposta
- How Big a Problem is This? The Hidden Codes That Are Controlling Our Lives October 22, 2017There are hidden codes that we don’t notice. They make life easy. Built into the platforms and apps that control our lives. Working away in […] The post How Big a Problem is This? The Hidden Codes That Are Controlling Our Lives appeared first on Jeffbullas's Blog.Jeff Bullas
Social Media Today
- The Top 8 Social Media Fails of 2017 October 22, 2017There are lessons to be learned from high profile social fails - here are some of the biggest blunders from 2017.
The Guardian – Social Media
- Phone hacking was terrible, but there are greater threats online October 21, 2017Perhaps it would now be better to focus on the present dangers presented by fake news on social media than murky episodes from the pastTwo articles from two different media experts drop almost simultaneously. In one, Brian Cathcart, leading advocate for Hacked Off, upbraids the media secretary for continuing hints at relaxing press control implementation. “S […]Peter Preston
No items to display at this time.
- 30 Ways To Make EXTRA Money From Home October 11, 2017Many internet marketing gurus will tell you how you can quit your day job, start a business from home, and run it while laying in the beach. While this definitely isn’t outside the realm of the possible, what if you just want to make some extra cash on the side? Maybe you love your job, […] The post 30 Ways To Make EXTRA Money From Home appeared first on Kim […]Kim Garst
- 6 Things Marketers Need to Know about Generation Z October 20, 2017Who is Generation Z? Anyone born between roughly 1995 and 2010. You’ve likely already heard that this tech-savvy group has an attention span of eight seconds, but here... Read More The post 6 Things Marketers Need to Know about Generation Z appeared first on Hootsuite Social Media Management.Kaylynn Chong
Huffington Post – Social Media
Unable to display feed at this time.
Telegraph – Tech
- Headset catches early signs of dementia by scanning brain waves October 21, 2017 James Titcomb
Forbes – Social Media
- Ask the CMO: A Conversation With Toni Clayton-Hine On Marketing As The Driver Of Brand Reinvention October 23, 2017Our purpose has always been to innovate the way the world communicates and connects and works. And, because we have that overarching promise, we can view today's technology and tomorrow's workplace as the lens by which we can deliver on that goal.Billee Howard, Contributor
We are social
- Students: How to engage with one of the most challenging audiences in advertising October 19, 2017Our Strategist, Casper Vahlgren wrote a piece for WARC to help brands looking to reach students through advertising. The post Students: How to engage with one of the most challenging audiences in advertising appeared first on We Are Social UK.Casper Vahlgren