Social Media Examiner
- Pinterest Profile Changes: What Marketers Need to Know June 20, 2018Do you use Pinterest to drive traffic to your blog or business? Wondering how the latest Pinterest changes will affect your account and overall marketing approach? In this article, you’ll discover the latest Pinterest updates and how to leverage them to improve your business presence. #1: Business Profiles Feature Dynamic Cover Images The first noticeable [. […]Ana Savuica
Mashable – Social Media
- I’m way cooler on the internet than I am in person, and it gives me anxiety June 20, 2018This post is part of Me, online, Mashable's ongoing series digging into online identities. "Chill the fuck out," my internet self is constantly shouting to my real-life self. See, I exist as two personalities: internet me and real-life me. Don't we all? Living in a world of constant connection has led to these funhouse mirror versions of […]Annie Colbert
- 6 Data-Backed Steps For Improving Your Approach To Content Collaboration June 19, 2018Content creation isn’t about single-handedly writing an article around a topic. It’s about teamwork. The content creation process is about endless collaboration and communication. Being […] The post 6 Data-Backed Steps For Improving Your Approach To Content Collaboration appeared first on Jeffbullas's Blog.Tanya Vasileva
Social Media Today
- 12 Critical Elements Every Homepage Must Have [Infographic] June 20, 2018Have you got all the essential elements catered for on your website? Check out this list.
The Guardian – Social Media
- Millennials, more face time could save our lives | Rhiannon Lucy Cosslett June 20, 2018In a world gone social media mad, prioritising personal relationships is crucial to our healthAnother depressing study this week, regarding those of us under 35. A report by the Health Foundation thinktank warns that millennials are on track to become the first generation to have worse health outcomes than their parents once they reach middle age. Uncertaint […]Rhiannon Lucy Cosslett
No items to display at this time.
- Top 27 Social Media Content Ideas June 18, 2018Are you stuck in a rut when it comes to generating social media content ideas? Not sure what you should post to ACTUALLY get likes, comments and shares? Then look no further! I gotcha covered! Following are 27 social media content ideas that are sure to get you more engagement! Bookmark this post and pull […] The post Top 27 Social Media Content Ideas appear […]Kim Garst
- How the Instagram Algorithm Works in 2018 June 19, 2018Instagram announced its move to an algorithm-based feed in March 2016. Since then, users have been trying to figure out exactly what signals the Instagram algorithm uses to... Read More The post How the Instagram Algorithm Works in 2018 appeared first on Hootsuite Social Media Management.Christina Newberry
Huffington Post – Social Media
- Facebook To Stop Advertising Gun Accessories To Children June 18, 2018Starting June 21, advertisers promoting weapon accessories on the platform will need to restrict their audience to adults aged 18 and older.
Telegraph – Tech
- Dialog in talks to buy touchscreen maker to protect against Apple risks June 19, 2018 Hannah Boland
Forbes – Social Media
- Verizon's Lesson That You Can't Buy Your Privacy And What It Means For Facebook June 20, 2018Verizon teaches us that in today’s surveillance society, purchasing a product no longer protects you from becoming a product yourself and the concept of “buying” privacy and the right to not be surveilled is now merely a quaint notion from a bygone day.Kalev Leetaru, Contributor
We are social
- Braving the Backlash at Cannes Lions June 19, 2018Ray Murphy and Mobbie Nazir took to the stage at Cannes Lion 2018 to explain how brands can do a better job of handling hate on their social channels. The post Braving the Backlash at Cannes Lions appeared first on We Are Social UK.Ray Murphy